Experienced Estate Planning Attorneys Serving Families in the South Bay and Santa Clarita Valley
Wealth preservation from a multigenerational perspective
At The Keller Law Firm, our family is here to help your family. As the South Bay’s premiere Father Daughter Estate Planning Team, we bring a breadth of experience along with an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the constantly changing legal landscape. We’ll put your mind at ease with regard to your estate planning needs.
Founded by Bill Keller in 1974, Jennifer joined her father in 2001 to create a winning multi-generational legal team. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we’re highly qualified to take on your challenges and guide you toward workable solutions.
We help families establish a firm foundation for wealth preservation and healthcare planning. Our knowledge allows us to develop a stable framework from which you and your heirs can build successful and fulfilling lives. As a father-daughter law firm, we focus on long-term family service, not just to handle this year’s issues but to serve you, your children and the generations to follow.
Experienced legal counsel from a dynamic team
- Experience — With more than 50 years of combined legal experience between them, attorneys Bill and Jennifer Keller serve their clients with a vast knowledge of estate planning.
- Expertise — William Keller is frequently called upon to testify as an expert witness on legislative intent covering California’s 150 years of legislative history.
- Attentiveness — Our clients always get hands-on, personal attention from our team. Clients work directly with the attorneys.
- Accessibility — We are easy to reach by phone or email. We respond to your questions and keep you apprised of all suitable options.
- Informality — Our clients feel welcomed and comfortable when they visit our offices in the South Bay and Santa Clarita Valley. We don’t wear suits in the office, but we are serious about handling your legal concerns.
Providing a comprehensive array of planning instruments and services
- Wills — The Keller Law Firm will simplify the process of distributing your assets and belongings in a legally enforceable manner.
- Trusts — Whether you are considering creating a trust or need to challenge one, you want attorneys who are experienced in this area of law.
- Advance Healthcare Directives — We can help ensure that your healthcare decisions are honored if you become incapacitated in the future.
- Powers of Attorney – We will help you name a spouse or trusted friend to make decisions about your property if you become incapacitated.
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements – Let us help you protect and share your assets and income with your spouse.
- Business Formation – Add limited liability to your wealth protection and preservation strategies.
Contact our dedicated estate planning law firm for a consultation today
From our offices located close to the beach in Manhattan Beach, and in Valencia, California, we invite you to come in for a free initial consultation to discuss your estate planning needs. All of our clients get personal attention from the attorney handling their case. Call The Keller Law Firm today, or contact us online, to schedule a consultation. Let our family help your family.