Experienced Attorney Serving Family Law Clients in Manhattan Beach
A family law practice with a multigenerational perspective
At The Keller Law Firm, our family is here to help your family. As the South Bay's father-daughter legal team, we bring a breadth of experience along with an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the constantly changing law landscape. We’ll put your mind at ease with regard to your family law and estate planning needs. The original firm was founded in 1974, and in 2001, Jennifer joined her father to create a winning multi-generational legal team. With more than 50 years of combined experience, we’re highly qualified to take on your legal challenges and guide you toward workable solutions.
We work together to explain the law and counsel you about your particular situation. We understand that divorce can be devastating to a family. We guide you every step of the way and help you to develop a solid strategy for navigating the dissolution of marriage process and a plan for moving forward in life after your divorce.
For our estate planning clients, we help families establish a firm foundation for wealth preservation and healthcare planning. We develop a stable framework from which you and your heirs can build successful and fulfilling lives. As a father-daughter law firm, we focus on long-term family service, not just to handle this year's issues but to effectively serve you and your children and the generations to follow.
Experienced legal counsel from a dynamic team
- Experience — With more than 50 years of combined legal experience between them, attorneys Bill and Jennifer Keller serve their clients with knowledge of estate planning, business law and family law.
- Expertise — William Keller is frequently called upon to testify as an expert witness on legislative intent covering California's 150 years of legislative history.
- Attentiveness — Our clients always get hands-on, personal attention from our team. Clients work directly with the attorneys.
- Accessibility — We are easy to reach by phone or email. We respond to your inquires and keep you up to date on whatever is happening with your case.
- Informality — Our clients feel welcomed and comfortable when they visit our offices in the South Bay and Santa Clarita Valley. We don't wear suits in the office, but we are serious about handling your legal concerns.
Handling a breadth of family law and estate planning issues
- Family Law — We guide our clients through the potentially hostile process of divorce with compassion and respect. Whether you are facing a complex divorce with business assets and multiple residences, or a simple, uncontested parting of ways, we can support you in finding the closure you need so you can get on with your life.
- Collaborative Law / Mediation — You don't have to face a long, bitter court battle when it comes to the dissolution of your marriage. Collaborative Law and Mediation are two methods of alternative dispute resolution that are approved by the court. Your attorney and your spouse's attorney guide you through a cooperative process for ending your marriage and solving custody disputes without the ugliness and expense of litigation.
- Estate Planning — We can help you in establishing wills and trusts to make sure your family is provided for in the future, regardless of circumstances.
Contact a dedicated family law and estate planning law firm for a consultation today
From our offices located close to the beach in Manhattan Beach, and in Valencia, California, we invite you to come in for a free initial consultation to discuss your family law or estate planning case. All of our clients get personal attention from the attorney handling their case. Call The Keller Law Firm today, or contact us online, to schedule a consultation. Let our family help your family.